RESULT OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGBack
At the Company's Annual General Meeting held at Linklaters LLP, One Silk Street London EC2Y 8HQ, on the 5th June 2018 at 09.30am. All resolutions were decided by poll.
All the resolutions were duly passed. The results of the poll incorporating proxy votes lodged in advance of the meeting are set out below: -
(% of shares voted)
(% of shares voted)
Report and Accounts
Annual Report on Directors’ Remuneration
Re-appointment of Auditors
Remuneration of Auditors
Election of Mr Harry Kenyon-Slaney as a Director
Election of Mr Mike Brown as a Director
Re-election of Mr Michael Lynch-Bell as a Director
Re-election of Mr Clifford Elphick as a Director
Re-election of Mr Michael Michael as a Director
Authority to allot shares
Disapplication of standard pre-emption rights
Disapplication of additional pre-emption rights
Purchase of own shares
- All resolutions were passed.
- Votes “For” and “Against” are expressed as a percentage of votes received.
- A “Vote withheld” is not a vote in law and is not counted in the calculation of the % of shares voted “For” or “Against” a resolution.
- The total voting rights of the Company on 5 June 2018 is 138,737,444 Ordinary Shares of US$ 0.01 each. The Company holds no Ordinary Shares in Treasury.
- In accordance with LR 9.6.2, copies of the resolutions passed as special business will be submitted to the National Storage Mechanism website and will be available for inspection at www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM.
- These poll results will be available shortly on the Company’s website
The Gem Diamonds Limited LEI number is 213800RC2PGGMZQG8L67
For further information:
Susan Wallace, Company Secretarial department
Tel: +44 (0) 203 043 0280
Mark Antelme / Jimmy Lea
Tel: +44 (0) 207 520 9261
About Gem Diamonds:
Gem Diamonds is a leading global diamond producer of high value diamonds. The Company owns 70% of the Letšeng mine in Lesotho and 100% of the Ghaghoo mine in Botswana. The Letšeng mine is famous for the production of large, top colour, exceptional white diamonds, making it the highest dollar per carat kimberlite diamond mine in the world. www.gemdiamonds.com